CROWN GREASE EP series is a lithium soap-based grease containing unleaded extreme pressure EP additive and oxidation /, rust, and / corrosion inhibitors, and are available in NLGI grades 2. The extreme pressure characteristics are supplied by an unleaded additive providing exceptional wear protection and improved ecological acceptability performance.
- Exceptional wear protection.
- Good low temperature pump-ability and oxidation stability.
RECOMMENDATIONS / SPECIFICATIONS:
- Lubricating plain and rolling element bearings in normal through heavy-duty industrial applications.
- Recommended temperature for operating bearings : -30íŠ to +120íŠ º
- Recommended for industrial grease applications, especially ZnO application, and automotive equipment where high loads occur.