FIND WB 3622 (WATER-BASED) (DRUM)
FIND WB 3622 offers a safe, cost-effective alternative to traditional oil-based release agents. This emulsion contains fatty acids or esters. They are used as a separating substance for formwork stripping. The fatty acids react chemically with the water cations of the concrete to create metallic soaps, which form the breaking point between the concrete and the formwork after it has hardened.
This unique product can be used in precast plants and in all standard formwork, including metal sheet and phenolic film board. It is formulated with additives to minimize pores and enhance the appearance of precast, prestressed and cast-in-place concrete. FIND WB 3622 significantly reduces production cost through its efficiency, ease of use and its superb release capability.
- Ready to use. No dilution required.
- Minimizes surface voids (bug holes) and assists in controlling surface appearance.
- Non staining or caused discoloration on concrete when used properly.
- Flexible application timing.
- Reduces overall production costs. Extremely efficient release mechanism.
- No solvent, no odor, no fume or flammability problems.
- Environmentally preferable and biodegradable
- Extends the lifespan of formworks. Provides corrosion protection for steel formwork.